The declaration procedure for WPM at Keurpunt
- You need to register, in accordance with the FASFC procedure, at least 24 hours in advance using the declaration form
- In section 13 always state “KEURPUNT”
- You will receive a response from the FASFC within 24 hours and will be informed which physical inspection (if any) is required
- You will then be given a unique file number by the FASFC
- In the instance of a physical inspection you will need to email the declaration form in receipt by the FASFC through to Keurpunt. We will then get in touch with you
- Keurpunt provides physical goods assistance upon the FASFC’s instructions
- The physical inspection always occurs in the presence of a representative designated by you. Should you wish Keurpunt to provide you with this assistance as a supplementary extra, we are happy to take care of that for you.
See our rates here, and those for supplementary services.
Further information about legislation pertaining to WPM can be found here.
The forklift truck at Keurpunt has extra long forks.