The declaration procedure for potatoes, fruit and vegetables at Keurpunt
- You need to register, in accordance with the FASFC procedure, at least 24 hours in advance using the declaration form
- In section 13 always state “KEURPUNT”
- You will receive a response from the FASFC within 24 hours and will be informed which physical inspection (if any) is required
- You will then be given a unique file number by the FASFC
- In the instance of a physical inspection you will need to email the declaration form in receipt by the FASFC through to Keurpunt. We will then get in touch with you
- Keurpunt provides the physical goods assistance , upon the FASFC’s instruction
- The physical inspection always occurs in the presence of a representative designated by you. Should you wish Keurpunt to provide you with this assistance as a supplementary extra, we are happy to take care of that for you.
See our rates here, and those for supplementary services.
Further information about which vegetable-based products must be declared, can be found here.
Looking for import assistance? One point of contact: